Tonight at 8:00, the Legends of the Hidden Temple TV movie will air!Read more >
Hello, L.o.t.H.T. fans. There's a "Half Pendant Locations" subject on the "Phantom's Temple" forum. As we all know, whenever a team took 1½ pendants to the temple, there would be another half somewhere that the second player needs to find in order to get past the third guard. Here's a list of all the confirmed half pendant locations:
Episode Room Precise Location
#12: The Trojan Horseshoe The Room of the Golden Idols Hanging on the actuator to the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.
#16: Henry VIII's Great Seal The Dungeon Hanging on a small hook on the camera-right rail of the ladder connecting the Dungeon to the Pirate's Cove (can be seen in high quality as Nick Borey climbs down).
#17: The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart The Dungeon Hanging on a s…
Read more >
Hi, my name is Greg Goldman and I have started a petition for Nickelodeon to revive the beloved game show that this wiki is about. If you are a strong fan of Legends and want Nickelodeon to start a new series of it (just like they did for Figure It Out) and even show the original series as well, click here and sign the petition.Read more >
There's too much to do about what has already happened to document in this wiki, and we should be focusing on having charts and data for all 120 episodes. Because you're looking to not focus on that and create new polls, I'm removing all polls until each episode has similar tables similar to that in The Trojan Horseshoe.Read more >
Now that I've been named an admin, I would like to lay down some new ground rules:
- PRODUCTION MATERIAL ONLY. NO FANFICTION. NO HOMEMADE YOUTUBE VIDEOS. NO WIIWARE.
- Nobody will be made an admin immediately. Similar to Wikia's adoption protocol, I'd like to see a week's worth of editing and good contributions to the editing community.
- For most major offenses, I will work on a three strike policy when it comes to blocking: First incident, one week block. Second incident, two week block. Third incident, permanent block. Minor blocking for a day will be considered for misdemeanors and slaps on the wrist. More serious incidents (like the one that got Alec banned from Wikia) will be an instant blocking.
- I would like to recommend that our first point…
Read more >
Hello all wikians, my name is Murray Fisher. Lately on this wiki, there is too much tension that we can't have. We should all stop fighting and just simply get along better. No special pages will be deleted (eg. The Lucky Sword of Axel Stone, Lauren Henneberg, The Missing Calendar of the Mayans, etc.). Please comment whether you agree or disagree.Read more >
I've been adding new videos and trying to improve many of the episodes information on an almost daily basis now for about a month (editing for longer). I'd like to post this to officially submit my consideration for admin adoption. Does anybody have a problem with this?Read more >
The Wiki could use some cleaning up and reorganization
- More distinction between canon and non-canon (fan created material)
- All canon episodes properly formatted with all information added.
- Tags be limited to those making sense and explanations (What deams an episode as "clean")
- Any pages with no data should be deleted
ssssssRead more >