Fandom

Legends of the Hidden Temple Wiki

Perfect Run

308pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

A Perfect Run is a Solo Run where a contestant does not encounter any Temple Guards.

Throughout the course of the show, there was 3 perfect runs, 2 of which were a victory (66.7% chance of winning and 33.3% chance of losing a perfect solo).

Contestants that performed a Perfect Run

  1. Joel Cruz-Davis (The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox)
  2. Tiffani Milford (The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain)
  3. Kimberly (The Broken Trident of Poseidon) (Did not Escape in Time)
Stub1 Stub2 You're going to have to move quicker than that!
This article is a stub. You can help Legends of the Hidden Temple Wiki by expanding it as well as you can.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.