March 27-April 17, 1994
Legends of the Hidden Temple Season 2 aired from June 6 to December 21, 1994.
|Layout XI - Day 1||04/01/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 2||04/02/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 3||04/03/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 1||04/08/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 2||04/09/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 3||04/10/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 1||04/16/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 2||04/17/1994|
- The temple stairs are stretched out further and because of this, Olmec is placed further up the temple stairs.
- Kirk started wearing blue jeans this season. The teams wear khaki shorts in the first two rounds and then blue jeans for the rest of the show.
- There are still paintings or photography shown when the legend is told.
- The penalty for answering a tiebreaker question incorrectly is changed to simply allowing the opposing team to answer.
- The heads up display debuts this season. It shows the map of the temple, how many pendants the team has, and the timer.