March 27-April 17, 1994
|Layout XI - Day 1||04/01/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 2||04/02/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 3||04/03/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 1||04/08/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 2||04/09/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 3||04/10/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 1||04/16/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 2||04/17/1994|
- The temple stairs are stretched out further and because of this, Olmec is placed further up the temple stairs.
- Kirk started wearing blue jeans this season. In Season 1, he wore khaki shorts. The teams wear khaki shorts in the first two rounds and then blue jeans for the rest of the show's run.
- The opening credits have changed to show the camera panning over to see nothing. We pan over to Olmec, who said the show's title. Then, the show's logo is formed, and slides down to see Kirk getting off the swing. He enters his studio with his microphone, and goes straight to the set.
- The moat is covered with fog.
- Kirk now hits the Silver Snakes' gong after Olmec says "Run over and hit the gong." He previously hit the Red Jaguars' gong. In the first four episodes however, Kirk did not hit any of the gongs.
- From the temple games and onward, the teams wear name tags.
- There are still paintings or photography shown when the legend is told. However, one episode used film footage.
- Olmec explains the objectives for the moat, temple games, and further rules of entering the temple.
- The penalty for answering a tiebreaker question incorrectly is changed to simply allowing the opposing team to answer.
- The heads up display debuts this season. It shows the map of the temple, how many pendants the team has, and the timer.