March 27-April 17, 1994
|Layout XI - Day 1||04/01/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 2||04/02/1994|
|Layout XI - Day 3||04/03/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 1||04/08/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 2||04/09/1994|
|Layout XII - Day 3||04/10/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 1||04/16/1994|
|Layout XIV - Day 2||04/17/1994|
- The temple stairs are stretched out further and because of this, Olmec is placed further up the temple stairs.
- Kirk started wearing blue jeans this season. The teams wear khaki shorts in the first two rounds and then blue jeans for the rest of the show.
- Kirk's entrance at the beginning is pre-recorded and used at the beginning of every episode of the season. The same thing will occur in the next season as well.
- The moat is covered with fog.
- Kirk now hits the Silver Snakes' gong after Olmec says "Run over and hit the gong." He previously hit the Red Jaguars' gong.
- From the temple games and onward, the teams wear name tags.
- There are still paintings or photography shown when the legend is told. However, one episode used film footage.
- Olmec explains the objectives for the moat, temple games, and further rules of entering the temple.
- The penalty for answering a tiebreaker question incorrectly is changed to simply allowing the opposing team to answer.
- The heads up display debuts this season. It shows the map of the temple, how many pendants the team has, and the timer.