FANDOM


Solo Run is a Term when the second player doesn't enter the temple at any point nor does not need to enter the temple at all.

Throughout the course of the show, there was 18 solo runs, 13 of which were a victory making it a 72.2% chance of winning solo. A Perfect Run is a solo run where a player does not encounter any Temple Guards along the way. There were 3 perfect runs (16.7% chance of performing one), 2 of which were a victory (66.7% chance of winning a perfect solo). 5 runs lost, 2 of which the artifacts were reached (40% chance of reaching it with a 60% chance of not reaching it).

Contestants that performed a Solo Run

  1. Lea Hathaway (The Star of Sultan Saladin)
  2. Mitchell (The Moccasins of Geronimo)
  3. Kristin (The Lucky Pig of Amelia Earhart) (Ran out of Time)*
  4. Sabrina (Blackbeard's Treasure Map) (Ran out of Time)
  5. Jennifer (The Belly Button of Buddha)
  6. Bobby Nicholas (The Mask of Shaka Zulu)
  7. Paula Francisco (The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy)
  8. Ty Mathen (The Lucky Medallion of Atocha)
  9. Misty Davis (The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor)
  10. Joel Cruz-Davis (The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox)
  11. Shane (The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba)
  12. Rachelle (The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun) (Ran out of Time)
  13. Tarrah Kershaw (The Milk Bucket of Freydis)
  14. Jason Minor (The Broken Wing of Icarus) (Did not escape in Time)
  15. Tiffani Milford (The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain)
  16. Andrea (The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta)
  17. Yakerra Joyce (The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland)
  18. Kimberly (The Broken Trident of Poseidon) (Did not Escape in Time)

Trivia

  • Kristin met the second temple guard, but there only less than three seconds left. Her Partner, Scott was unable to even enter the temple.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.