Temple Layout I was the very first series of rooms for the Temple Run.
- The Room of the Three Gargoyles
- The Wall Climb
- The Observatory
- The Heart Room
- The Room of the Golden Idols
- The Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- The Torch Room
- The Mine Shaft
- The Tomb of the Ancient Kings
- The Swamp
- The Throne Room
- The Pit of Despair
- The Cave of Sighs
- This layout was featured in the least amount of episodes in the show's history, with two episodes.
- Both artifacts were hidden in the Mine Shaft.
- Both winning teams for this layout faced off against the Green Monkeys.
"You could start by running through the Room of the Three Gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and the door might lead you down a staircase into The Wall Climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You could race up to The Observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the Room of the Golden Idols. Once there, push down on their bases to release the doors. That may take you below, or lead you into The Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue there, and you may be headed for The Torch Room. If the elevator is up, you could jump in, and descend into The Mine Shaft. You might climb up the ladder, or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Allowing you to climb into The Swamp. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you'll be able to crawl into The Pit of Despair, and finally make your way through the Cave of Sighs, and back to the Temple Gate. The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck." - Olmec