Temple Layout III was a series of rooms for the Temple Run.
Rooms that differ from Temple Layout II are in bold.
- The Room of the Three Gargoyles
- The Wall Climb
- The Observatory
- The Heart Room
- The Room of the Golden Idols
- The Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- The Pirate's Cove
- The Dungeon
- The Tomb of the Ancient Kings
- The Spider's Lair
- The Throne Room
- The Pit of Despair
- The Cave of Sighs
- All the runs in this layout were either a multi-pendant win with the female player going first or a single pendant loss with the male player going first.
- This layout marks the last use of the Spider's Lair.
"You could start by running through The Room of the Three Gargoyles. Push in the right tongue, and the door might lead you down a Wall Climb. Here, you must choose your next path. You could race up to The Observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into The Room of the Golden Idols. Once there, push down on their bases to release the doors. That may take you below, or lead you into The Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue there, and you may be headed for the Pirate's Cove. Spin the ship's wheel, and descend into The Dungeon. You might climb up the ladder, or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock The Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Allowing you to climb into The Spider's Lair. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you could crawl through The Pit of Despair, and finally, make your way through the Cave of Sighs, and back to the Temple Gate. The choices are yours and yours alone. Good luck." - Olmec