Temple Layout XV was the final series of rooms for the Temple Run. This is the only layout for Season 3 as well as the longest living layout of the entire show lasting for 40 episodes. This was one of the two layouts where all six teams go to Olmec's Temple making the other layout XII.
Rooms that differ from Temple Layout XIV are in bold.
- The Crypt
- The Pit of the Pendulum
- The King's Storeroom (Replaced the Observatory)
- The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
- The Room of the Ancient Warriors
- The Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- The Room of the Secret Password
- The Pharaoh's Secret Passage
- The Quicksand Bog
- The Dark Forest (Lighting altered)
- The Jester's Court (Ladders removed and Laughing sound dropped)
- The Tomb of the Headless Kings
- The Ledges
- One of the Gargoyles from the Room of the Three Gargoyles can be seen on the top of The Pit of the Pendulum.
- This is the only temple layout to not have the Observatory.
"You could start by running up the stairs to The Crypt. Grab the book from the Skeletons. Then pass into The Pit of the Pendulum. Knock over the column, and climb into The King's Storeroom. Smash the clay pots to find the key, that will lead you to The Chamber of the Sacred Markers. Match the symbols on the right to the runes on the left, and pass into The Room of the Ancient Warriors. Place yourself in the correct armor, and open the door to The Shrine of the Silver Monkey. Assemble the statue, and you may be headed toward The Room of the Secret Password. Find the tablet with the correct inscription, and shout it out, to open the door to the Pharoah's Secret Passage. Slide down the tunnel to The Quicksand Bog, where you can smash through to The Dark Forest. But, beware the Temple Guards that may inhabit the trees. Find the key in the tree, and you'll enter The Jester's Court. Press yourself against the correct wall painting, and you'll gain entry to The Tomb of the Headless Kings. Pull the vines to release their bones, and attach the missing skull to its proper king. Then race to The Pit, climb through The Ledges, race down the stairs, and back to the Temple Gate. The choices are yours and yours alone." - Olmec