|The Ruby Earring of Benzibab|
Annie & Kevin
The Ruby Earring of Benzibab is the 119th episode of Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Both players must swing across the moat using a vine to reach a large net in the moat. Then must climb the net to reach the other side and then ring the gong.
|The Moat Results|
The Steps of Knowledge
One of the richest and most powerful women in the history of Africa was Balqis, the Queen of Sheba. In 900 BC, Balqis went to visit Solomon, the wise king of the Hebrews, bringing gifts. As she arrived in Jerusalem, the people stared in awe at her caravan, laden with gold, silks, and pearls. Legend has it Solomon was pleased and invited her in.
"Welcome, Queen Balqis. What brings you to Jerusalem?"
"Things were dull in Sheba, so I thought I'd take a joyride and bring you gifts."
"You came 1,300 miles just to bring me some presents?"
"To tell you the truth, Solomon, one of my spies warned me of a traitor in my midst and sent me a coded clue. You're wise, could you possibly decode it for me?"
"Though blind to sight, I am appealing, Though deaf, I lean when you are hearing. So rhyme and find me by my ruby..."
"Find me by my ruby earring. Hmmm..."
Her eyes moved around the room and landed on Benzibab, the queen's biggest bodyguard, who wore an enormous ruby earring. He leaped forward with a dagger, but before he could strike the queen, Solomon grabbed his arm and had him arrested. The queen gave Solomon the ruby earring as a token of her gratitude. Centuries later it made its way to the Temple. Your quest is to find the Ruby Earring of Benzibab and bring it back here. The Ruby Earring of Benzibab can be found in the Room of the Secret Password.
|The Steps of Knowledge Results|
|What was the Queen of Sheba's name?||
||Green Monkeys - Correct (2 Steps Left)|
|What King did the Queen visit?||
||Silver Snakes - Correct (2 Steps Left)|
|Which of these was Solomon the King of?||
||Green Monkeys - Correct (1 Step Left)|
|What Country was the homeland of the Hebrews?||
||Silver Snakes - Correct (1 Step Left)|
|Did the Queen of Sheba bring Solomon?||
||Red Jaguars - Correct (2 Steps Left)|
|According to our legend, How far did Balqis travel?||
||Silver Snakes - Incorrect Answer|
|Red Jaguars - Correct (1 Step Left)|
|Was Benzibab, Balqis'....?||
||Silver Snakes -Correct (Advanced to the Temple Games)|
|What did Benzibab try to do to Balqis?||
||Green Monkeys - Correct (Advanced to the Temple Games)|
The Temple Games
Annie and Paula must crawl under a table of gifts for Solomon. After finding an opening, they must grab the jewelry they see and then seek out it's matching set. If the next piece of jewelry they find matches the one they are carrying, they must take it to their bucket. Otherwise, they must exchange the pieces of jewelry and search for matching of the second piece of jewelry. Whoever find the most pairs at the end 60 seconds wins. Both girls ended up with two matches each, tying them and giving both a half pendant of life.
Kevin and Jason must climb up a Olmec Wheel and adjust their weight to make it spin. Whoever has made the most complete rotations at the end of 60 second wins. Kevin won the game and the half pendant with of 15 points over Jason's 13 points.
Both teams must load a ball and shoot it at one of four traitorous bodyguards. The first team to knock down all four targets or whoever has knocked down the most wins a Full Pendant of Life. The Silver Snakes won the game with bodyguards knocked down while the Green Monkeys only knocked down one bodyguard
|The Steps of Knowledge Results|
|Team||Game 1||Game 2||Game 3||Final Score|
|Silver Snakes||Tied||Won||Won||2 Pendants|
|Green Monkeys||Tied||Lost||Lost||½ Pendant|
The Temple Run
Annie went first. She Met a temple guard in the Crypt and soon after in the Tomb of Headless Kings was taken out. Kevin moved very fast along the bottom floor and climb the pharaoh's secret passage and grabbed the Earring with 1:24 left and raced out 22 seconds later.
|The Temple Run Results|
|Victory||Yes (1:02 Left)|
|Reached the Artifact||Yes|
|Temple Guard Locations|
- This was the last episode where contestants attempted to retrieve an artifact placed in the Top Corner Room.
- This is the last time the Green Monkeys and The Silver Snakes advanced to the Temple Games.
- This is the last episode where the Silver Snakes competed in the Temple Run.
- Kevin is the last player to enter The Quicksand Bog, The Pharaoh's Secret Passage, and The Room of the Secret Password.
- This is the only episode in Season 3 where a contestant was able to acquire an artifact placed in the Top Corner Room and by extension bring it out of the Temple before time expired.
- With 1:02 remaining when Kevin crossed the temple gates, This is the fastest victory where both members entered the temple, as well as the fastest Silver Snakes victory, beating out the previous record of 0:55 set by Joel in The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox.
- This episode's temple run was second-fastest victory in Season 3 (The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland being the fastest), and the fourth-fastest overall in the entire series.